Schlumberger oilfield services services pétroliers tunis

Saudi ADC to acquire Schlumberger's Saudi drilling business -Al Maal. ADC is a partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. Reuters News - 21-Apr-2019 oil and gas Technical challenges could slow growth in shale oil output -Schlumberger CEO Under new business policy, the company got rid of its famous brand names in the oilfield service industry viz, Anadrill, Dowell, GeoQuest, Geco-Prakla, Wireline & Testing in order to promote and sell its oil & gas services under the single trading name of Schlumberger Oilfield Services (OFS).

Cameron has been a Schlumberger company since 2016. Our dedicated and experienced people are committed to providing industry-leading flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Learn more. Route de Ouled Fayet, Zone d'Activite d'Amara, Lot No:8 Cheraga - Algiers, 16000 Algeria + 213 233 05080 Schlumberger Oilfield Services. 164 likes · 3 talking about this. About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information In the early decades of the 20th century, Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger set out to understand the Earth’s subsurface structure using geophysical measurements. Their pioneering spirit enabled them to grow Schlumberger into the world’s first well logging company with a worldwide presence. Exhibit 21 . Significant Subsidiaries . Listed below are the significant subsidiaries of the Registrant as of December 31, 2018, and the states or jurisdictions in which they are incorporated or organized.

Schlumberger Oilfield Services. 164 likes · 3 talking about this. About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information

SCHLUMBERGER ASIA SERVICES LTD. OILFIELD ACCESSORIES : DRAIN VALVE PROTECTOR SLEEVE R OIL FIELD ACCESSORIES-SFT-262,MCMU-AA OF FLINE FILTER KIT REVISION:AE, P NO H6507 55 TUNIS 1053. Notify Party Name. Schlumberger Overseas Sa. Notify Party Address. ROUTE SIDI MANSOUR KM 5 SFAX. 3018, TUNISIA. Weight. 3070. Sonils Base, Luanda Port, Rua Kima Kienda, Boavista PO Box 6460, Luanda Angola + 244 226 424 600 Saudi ADC to acquire Schlumberger's Saudi drilling business -Al Maal. ADC is a partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. Reuters News - 21-Apr-2019 oil and gas Technical challenges could slow growth in shale oil output -Schlumberger CEO Under new business policy, the company got rid of its famous brand names in the oilfield service industry viz, Anadrill, Dowell, GeoQuest, Geco-Prakla, Wireline & Testing in order to promote and sell its oil & gas services under the single trading name of Schlumberger Oilfield Services (OFS).

Exhibit 21 . Significant Subsidiaries . Listed below are the significant subsidiaries of the Registrant as of December 31, 2018, and the states or jurisdictions in which they are incorporated or organized.

Under new business policy, the company got rid of its famous brand names in the oilfield service industry viz, Anadrill, Dowell, GeoQuest, Geco-Prakla, Wireline & Testing in order to promote and sell its oil & gas services under the single trading name of Schlumberger Oilfield Services (OFS). Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Government Oilfield Services Company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. , a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%. Top Oilfield Services TOP OILFIELD SERVICES - SERVICES PETROLIERS Sophonisbe Notre dame 4 1002 TUNIS Phone : + 00 216 71 79 38 18 Fax : + 00 216 71 79 38 14 Email : topservices@gnet.tn. Afficher TOP OILFIELD SERVICES sur une carte plus grande. Back. Top. Home; Careers; Contact us; Europe, Africa, & Asia Media. Paris France + 33 1 4062 1187. Find a location Select from the following Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Government Oilfield Services Company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. , a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%.

Equipement pour la recherche et production de pétrole et de gaz. Description (En ) : Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver 

SCHLUMBERGER ASIA SERVICES LTD. OILFIELD ACCESSORIES : DRAIN VALVE PROTECTOR SLEEVE R OIL FIELD ACCESSORIES-SFT-262,MCMU-AA OF FLINE FILTER KIT REVISION:AE, P NO H6507 55 TUNIS 1053. Notify Party Name. Schlumberger Overseas Sa. Notify Party Address. ROUTE SIDI MANSOUR KM 5 SFAX. 3018, TUNISIA. Weight. 3070. Sonils Base, Luanda Port, Rua Kima Kienda, Boavista PO Box 6460, Luanda Angola + 244 226 424 600 Saudi ADC to acquire Schlumberger's Saudi drilling business -Al Maal. ADC is a partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. Reuters News - 21-Apr-2019 oil and gas Technical challenges could slow growth in shale oil output -Schlumberger CEO

TAC Tunisian American Oil & Gas Institute - Avenue 5 Août, rue said Lieux Sfax Entreprise de produits chimiquesServices pétroliers TAC Tunisian dans le domaine pétrolier sont assurées par les meilleurs experts en Tunisie et à Tunisian American Oil And Gas Institute remercie l'équipe de Dowell Schlumberger pour 

Sonils Base, Luanda Port, Rua Kima Kienda, Boavista PO Box 6460, Luanda Angola + 244 226 424 600

Cameron has been a Schlumberger company since 2016. Our dedicated and experienced people are committed to providing industry-leading flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Learn more. Route de Ouled Fayet, Zone d'Activite d'Amara, Lot No:8 Cheraga - Algiers, 16000 Algeria + 213 233 05080 Schlumberger Oilfield Services. 164 likes · 3 talking about this. About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information In the early decades of the 20th century, Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger set out to understand the Earth’s subsurface structure using geophysical measurements. Their pioneering spirit enabled them to grow Schlumberger into the world’s first well logging company with a worldwide presence. Exhibit 21 . Significant Subsidiaries . Listed below are the significant subsidiaries of the Registrant as of December 31, 2018, and the states or jurisdictions in which they are incorporated or organized.